How mold affects the health of the inhabitants

0
How mold affects the health of the inhabitants

The house mold is an indoor allergen. Within a room, at home or at work, prolonged contact with the mold increases the health risk. Toxic connections and physical reactions may show. The following are typical symptoms.

  • Allergies
  • Shortness of breath
  • Eye irritation
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic state of exhaustion
  • Respiratory illness
  • Fever
  • Skin irritation
  • Infections
  • Concentration disorders
  • Gastrointestinal discomfort
  • Muscle pain

Studies have shown that the risk of childhood illness is increased by a factor of between 1.5 and 3.5 in a fungal-affected home. An immediate recognition of mold allergy is hardly possible. Any of the above symptoms can also occur because of a different cause.

Immediately after contact with the spores, symptoms of hay fever, asthma symptoms or an allergic reaction may occur. These symptoms often appear even hours later.

For example, mildew exposure can lead to infection of the subcutaneous tissue, the nasal and frontal sinuses, the retina or conjunctiva, to alveoli or poisoning by mycotoxins.

Removing mold is a top priority for health!

CEVAP VER

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here