At NerdWallet, we try that will help you make monetary choices with confidence. To do that, many or the entire merchandise featured listed below are from our companions. Nonetheless, this doesn't affect our evaluations. Our opinions are our personal.
When you're a frequent West Coast flyer, or simply somebody with a bunch of Alaska Airways miles for some cause, you're in all probability curious how a lot these miles are literally price.
The brief reply is that this:
NerdWallet values Alaska miles at 0.9 cent every. This can be a baseline worth, drawn from real-world knowledge on a whole lot of economic system routes, not a maximized worth. In different phrases, it is best to purpose for award redemptions that supply 0.9 cent or extra in worth out of your Alaska miles.
Use the calculator beneath to determine how a lot your trove of miles (actual or hypothetical) is price, based mostly on this worth.
Questioning what you are able to do with these miles? Take a look at our information to redeeming Alaska miles, in addition to some Alaska award candy spots to contemplate.
Tips on how to maximize your rewardsYou need a journey bank card that prioritizes what's vital to you. Listed below are our picks for the most effective journey bank cards of 2020, together with these finest for:
- Airline miles and a big bonus: The Chase Sapphire Most popular® Card
- No annual charge: The Wells Fargo Propel American Categorical® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual charge: The Financial institution of America® Journey Rewards Visa® bank card
- Premium journey rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxurious perks: The Platinum Card® from American Categorical
- Enterprise vacationers: The Ink Enterprise Most popular℠ Credit score Card
Planning a visit? Take a look at these articles for extra inspiration and recommendation:
Discover the most effective airline bank card for you
Alaska Airways Mileage Plan: Your full information
Tips on how to get began with frequent flyer applications