At NerdWallet, we attempt that can assist you make monetary choices with confidence. To do that, many or all the merchandise featured listed here are from our companions. Nonetheless, this doesn't affect our evaluations. Our opinions are our personal.
Whether or not you're island- or mainland-based, flying between the 2 can earn plenty of Hawaiian Airways miles in a rush. When you're sitting on a pile of them, you're in all probability questioning how a lot they're value.
Based mostly on our analysis, the quick reply is that this:
NerdWallet values Hawaiian miles at 0.9 cent every. It is a baseline worth, drawn from real-world knowledge on a whole lot of economic system routes, not a maximized worth. In different phrases, you must intention for award redemptions that supply 0.9 cent or extra in worth out of your Hawaiian miles.
With the calculator beneath, you possibly can work out how a lot your boatload of miles (actual or hypothetical) is value, primarily based on this worth.
Questioning what you are able to do with these miles? Take a look at our information to the Hawaiian Airways award chart and our information to redeeming Hawaiian Airways miles.
The right way to maximize your rewardsYou need a journey bank card that prioritizes what's vital to you. Listed below are our picks for the very best journey bank cards of 2020, together with these finest for:
- Airline miles and a big bonus: The Chase Sapphire Most well-liked® Card
- No annual charge: The Wells Fargo Propel American Specific® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual charge: The Financial institution of America® Journey Rewards Visa® bank card
- Premium journey rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxurious perks: The Platinum Card® from American Specific
- Enterprise vacationers: The Ink Enterprise Most well-liked℠ Credit score Card
Planning a visit? Take a look at these articles for extra inspiration and recommendation:
Discover the very best airline bank card for you
Hawaiian Airways HawaiianMiles: The entire information
The right way to get began with frequent flyer applications