At NerdWallet, we try that will help you make monetary selections with confidence. To do that, many or all the merchandise featured listed below are from our companions. Nevertheless, this doesn't affect our evaluations. Our opinions are our personal.
JetBlue is stingy with their TrueBlue factors. Our evaluation discovered they award fewer factors per greenback spent than some other airline program. But they make up for this stinginess by sustaining a excessive worth for TrueBlue factors whereas different airways devalue theirs.
Particularly, NerdWallet values JetBlue factors at 1.three cents every. This can be a baseline worth, drawn from real-world knowledge on lots of of financial system routes, not a maximized worth. In different phrases, it’s best to intention for award redemptions that provide 1.three cents or extra in worth out of your JetBlue factors.
Use the calculator under to determine how a lot your miles are value primarily based on this worth.
Questioning what you are able to do with these factors? Take a look at our information to reserving JetBlue award flights, in addition to learn how to redeem TrueBlue factors for maximize the worth.
How one can maximize your rewardsYou desire a journey bank card that prioritizes what's vital to you. Listed here are our picks for the very best journey bank cards of 2020, together with these finest for:
- Airline miles and a big bonus: The Chase Sapphire Most well-liked® Card
- No annual payment: The Wells Fargo Propel American Categorical® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual payment: The Financial institution of America® Journey Rewards bank card
- Premium journey rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxurious perks: The Platinum Card® from American Categorical
- Enterprise vacationers: The Ink Enterprise Most well-liked℠ Credit score Card
Planning a visit? Take a look at these articles for extra inspiration and recommendation:
Discover the very best airline bank card for you
JetBlue TrueBlue Rewards program: The entire information
How one can get began with frequent flyer packages