Being a pregnant mama within the warmth of the summer season may be brutal. It's scorching. You're uncomfortable. Typically you’ll give your proper arm for a refreshing cocktail. Thankfully, there isn’t a lack of wonderful, scrumptious, and refreshing non-alcoholic summer season “mocktail” recipes that can hold you feeling cool by the pool (or beneath the AC vent) all summer season lengthy! Listed here are a couple of of our favorites from the e book Ingesting for Two by Diana Licalzi Maldonado, MS, RDN, LDN.
Refreshing Summer season Mocktail Recipes
Smashing Sage Splashes
- 1 cup recent or frozen blackberries or cherries
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1⁄Three cup coconut water
- 1 cup seltzer
- Four sage leaves
- Further blackberries and sage leaves for garnish
- Muddle blackberries with sage leaves and honey within the backside of a shaker.
- Add lime juice and coconut water; fill your shaker with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Divide the shaken combination between two ice-filled lowball glasses.
- Prime with seltzer and stir.
- Garnish with recent sage and blackberries.